Tenants of 6300 Wilshire may retrieve their mail from their designated mailbox located on the lobby level, near the loading dock alley. Outgoing mail may be placed in the USPS drop box adjacent to the mailroom door. There is a Federal Express and UPS delivery service drop box located inside the mailroom. Please DO NOT leave packages outside of the drop-off boxes. They will not be picked-up by the drivers. If packages cannot fit inside the drop-off box, you should either call the mail carrier to schedule a pick-up or drop-off the package to their nearest location.
Rules and Guidelines for 6300 Wilshire Mailboxes & Keys
- Your incoming mail address should read as follows:
Tenant Name I Company
6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite__
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- New tenants of 6300 Wilshire will be issued two (2) keys to the mailroom and their mailbox and assigned one (1) mailbox.
- The key should be given to the tenant representative or someone from the firm who is in charge of picking up the tenant's mail. Always keep the mailbox key in a safe place, such as a locked desk drawer.
- It is the Tenants responsibility to complete a change of address with their local U.S. Post Office.
- It is the responsibility of the tenant to return the mailbox key to the Office of the Building upon lease expiration. Tenant will be responsible for all applicable fees associated with the replacement costs of key(s) and/or the re-keying of locks in the event the mailbox key is not returned, lost, stolen, and/or damaged due to negligence.