Pursuant to the lease, any construction or alterations to the tenant premises a tenant wishes to make must be approved in advance by building management. Examples of work that require approval include, but are not limited to, moving walls, carpet replacement, electrical work, plumbing, mechanical, telecom/data work, repairing or replacing window coverings, locksmith work, etc.
Please refer to your lease and contact Building Management for guidelines.
A list of approved contractors can be obtained from Building Management upon request.
Contractor and Vendor Access to the Building
A Vendor Access Request form is to be submitted to Building Management for each licensed vendor and contractor that is scheduled to work in any part of the building or suite. In addition, a current Certificate of Insurance must accompany the Vendor Access Request form. It is the tenant's responsibility to inform the vendor of the certificate of insurance policy and to ensure it is followed. Please be sure to specify details with regards to the work that will be performed in the suite along with the specific time and date the work is scheduled.
When your vendor or contractor arrives at the building, they need to sign-in with security at the main lobby console. The security officer will have a list of approved vendors from Building Management. Only approved vendors and contractors will be authorized access.
Certificates of Insurance for Vendors and Contractors
6300 Wilshire requires evidence of General Liability and Worker's Compensation insurance coverage from all licensed vendors and contractors providing services and/or work within the property. Vendors and contractors shall provide a certificate of insurance with coverage amounts to be dictated on a project-by-project basis; minimum amounts are as follows:
- All vendors and contractors shall provide insurance coverage by an insurance company rated A- VIII or better in "Best's Insurance Guide".
- Original Certificate of Insurance with a minimum of $5,000,000.00 (per occurrence) General Liability coverage insuring against claims of bodily injury, liquor liability (if applicable), property damage, and damage with respect to products and completed operations. The Building Owners and Managers must be specifically listed as Additional Insured as follows:
U.S.REIF SIC 6300 WILSHIRE, LLC
SIC-6300 Wilshire, LLC and THE SWIG COMPANY, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, directors, employees, and agents as additional insureds
Any third party agents as designated by Landlord.
- Certificate Holder must read as follows:
U.S. REIF SIC 6300 Wilshire, LLC
6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 140 Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Evidence of Workmen's Compensation coverage - $1,000,000.00 - Original Document. If there are no employees, please provide a statement of such as required by law.
- Business Auto Liability $1,000,000.00 Stating any Hired and Non-Owned autos, or any auto