The following rules pertain to moving furniture, equipment and supplies in and out of 6300 Wilshire.
MOVERS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THIS POLICY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES OR WILL BE REQUIRED TO DISCONTINUE THE MOVE IF ALREADY IN PROGRESS.
The mover must provide and install clean Masonite sections on all finished floor areas where heavy furniture or equipment is being moved with wheel or skip type dollies. The Masonite must be at least one- fourth inch thick. All sections of Masonite must be taped together to prohibit sliding.
- The mover must provide and install approved protective coverings on all walls, door facings, elevator cabs and other areas along the route to be followed during the move.
- All floors, walls, door facings, elevator cabs and other areas along the route to be followed during the move will be inspected by the Office of the Building and moving company personnel before and after the move.
- Tenant shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the repair of damage to the building or its fixtures caused by the move.
- Only the service elevators shall be used for the movement of furniture, equipment and supplies unless prior approval to use an additional elevator is granted by the Office of the Building.
- Moving of furniture, equipment or supplies will be allowed outside of business hours (M-F 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) with the prior consent of the Office of the Building.
- A representative of the tenant must coordinate with the moving company and the building office to make arrangements for use of the dock and freight elevator for each move. A Building Access Request Form must be submitted to the building office for approval at least 48 hours prior to the move.
- The moving company must provide a current Certificate of Insurance at least 48 hours prior to the moving date.
- The moving company shall provide insurance coverage by an insurance company rated A- VII or better in "Best's Insurance Guide".
- Original Certificate of Insurance with $5,000,000 minimum General Liability Coverage insuring against claims of bodily injury, liquor liability (if applicable), property damage, and damage with respect to products and completed operations. The Building Owners and Managers must be specifically listed as Additional Insured as follows:
U.S.REIF SIC 6300 WILSHIRE, LLC
SIC-6300 Wilshire, LLC and THE SWIG COMPANY, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, directors, employees, and agents as additional insureds
Any third party agents as designated by Landlord.
- Certificate Holder must read as follows:
U.S. REIF SIC 6300 Wilshire, LLC
6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 140 Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Evidence of Workmen's Compensation coverage - Original Document - $1,000,000.00.
Tenant Move-out Checklist
The following list is designed to assist you in your move out of 6300 Wilshire. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in the Building Office.
- Please provide the Building Office written confirmation advising of your intended move out date from the building.
- Choose your moving company and review the Moving Policy with them. Please ensure that your moving company complies with the insurance certificate requirements stated in the moving policy.
- Notify the Building Office via written request as soon as you have a firm move date, but not less than 48 hours in advance. Freight elevator and dock access are reserved on a "first come first served" basis.
- Complete a Card Key Access Request form to notify the Parking Company when to turn off access to the Building and Parking Garage.
- Notify the U.S. Post Office and your vendors I customers of your new address.
- Upon surrender and vacating of premises, each tenant is responsible for notifying and returning all mailbox keys to the Building Office.
- After the moving company has removed the furniture and boxes, clean your suite so that it is left in "broom clean" condition. If you require building assistance, please notify the Building Office and we will have the night cleaning crew remove any remaining trash for an additional charge.
- Turn in your suite and restroom keys to the Building Office.
- Provide the building office with your forwarding address and telephone number so that we may forward any remaining outstanding rent and sundry statements.