At 6300 Wilshire, we are committed to protecting and preserving our environment. Along with the green initiatives we have taken in the building, please find tips and links to great websites to aid in continuing the initiative in daily life here and at home.
- Optimize the energy settings on computers and other electronic devices and make sure to shut them down at the end of the day.
- Unplug printers, scanners and copiers that are only used occasionally.
- Turn off all lights and any audio / visual equipment that are not being used.
- Keep things digital and minimize the use of materials whenever possible. Do not use unnecessary amounts of paper.
- Implement the use of recycled materials such as recycled paper whenever possible.
- Bringing lunch and using reusable containers not only saves unnecessary waste but costs as well. If you order take-out join co-workers in large orders to minimize waste of small individual packaging.
- Bring in mugs / glasses / utensils to reduce the use of paper / plastic goods.
For more information going Green click below: